March 8, 2016

Wink, blink, bat 'em cos... The eyes have it! #TryItTuesday #productreview

Try It Tuesday . . . Wherein I review things and stuff.

Ever wonder if there's a mascara that actually mascaras instead of does fifty thousand other things?

Guess what? There is.

Meet my favorite.


Today's product: Bare Minerals Flawless Definition

Where to find: Ulta | Amazon | Bare Minerals

Average cost: $16 to $19

Lasts: Approximately three to four months for me. If I haven't finished it by then it starts to dry out in the tube. 

Karen's rating: 



What makes this mascara so awesome?

First, there are none of these scary things in it: 

Formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates

Second, one of the ingredients is jojoba oil--which, I love--so HOLLA.

Third, the thing it claims about its wand (tapered wand lengthens, darkens and lifts, separating each individual lash for precision definition) is TRUE. Crazy, right?




Flawless definition? Accurate.


****

There is a waterproof version of this same mascara. I used it for years and years, but then my local beauty store stopped carrying it. 

So I tried the non-waterproof version. Honestly, I like it better. The waterproof version dried out quicker. Plus, the non-waterproof version is super easy to remove. And it really does stay in place through a few tears. Now, if you went swimming, it might give you raccoon eyes. Just sayin'.

For every day wear, it's hands down my fave mascara. Ohh, and if I want a little more glam, I do three coats before it completely dries.

Do you have a favorite mascara? What say you?

****

Wanna see more red balloons go by? Thought so. Check out my previous reviews*
*Reviews are my own opinions, I am not paid to promote any items.


****

Yes, they're real . . . karen

No comments:

Post a Comment