January 12, 2016

It's hot. It's hot. It's hot in here. There must be a noodle in the atmosphere. Delicious, baby. #productreview

Try It Tuesday . . . Wherein I review things and stuff.



I'm all about food. Looking at it. Talking about it. Eating it.

So naturally, I was interested when the Hubs said he'd ordered a box of fancy ramen noodles. 

My first thought though was: Um, I ate ramen in college, and it was less than mediocre. But then! we got them two days later in the mail (via magic AKA Amazon Prime) and OMG, new addiction. Yeah, I eat them for lunch at least five times a week.


Today's product: Nongshim Shin Ramyun Black Noodle Soup (that's a mouthful)

Where to find it: I've only purchased them on Amazon, but I'm sure the interwebs can locate them elsewhere.

Average cost: $2.42 per bag or $.53 per ounce

Lasts: Depends on how many you eat per day


Karen's rating: 



So why is it so cool??? Welllll, it's HOT actually. (Couldn't resist.) Anyway, hot AND spicy. The brand has a medium-ish heat level also. But I digress. They taste amazing! I add avocado, frozen peas, corn, and these little cilantro/chicken dumplings to mine because yum. They are delish au naturel though too.



Have you tried it? What say you?

Wanna see more red balloons go by? Thought so. Check out my previous reviews!
****

Let them eat soup . . . karen

No comments:

Post a Comment