January 19, 2016

Cozy, comfy, cheap. The three Cs of sock shopping. #AmazonPrime #productreview #Snoozies

Try It Tuesday . . . Wherein I review things and stuff.


Warmth + Style = Perfect mates




I heart Snoozies.


Today's product: Snoozies foot coverings 

Where to find: I've been given a pair for Christmas and purchased a pair, both from Amazon. But I've seen them all up on the interwebs.

Average cost: $10.99 to $12.99 (Found a pair, size Small, on sale for $7.99 at Hanes.)

Lasts: Depends on how often you wear/wash them. (I'm going on day 21 of daily wearing the ones I received as a gift--no washing yet for this pair.)


Karen's rating: 





Snoozies are like the fuzziest-most-softest-sock-ever meets a bedroom slipper, only uber flexible and slip-proof.

Note FOUR red balloons go by: This is due to the fact that the sizing was off. I wear a US size 9 shoe, which the Snooize chart suggested I get a size Large. That was wayyy too big--even after washing them. A Medium was a perfect fit. They do stretch out a tiny bit after a couple wears, and they will shrink a tad after washing them.






Have you slipped on a pair? What say you?


Wanna see more red balloons go by? Thought so. Check out my previous reviews*

*Reviews are my own opinions, I am not paid to promote any items.



****

Click your heels together three times . . . karen

2 comments: