January 29, 2016

Chuggin' coffee, slappin' the keyboard, and hoping for the best. How do you write? #wip #amwriting #TGIF

Friday Feed . . . Doing things and stuff.

Call me Karen. (writing words)


This was one of those just-keep-writing-crap-for-the-sake-of-writing weeks. Well, okay, not really crap, more like the words were molasses in my brain. Took forever for them to pour out. But, they did. WOOT. Crossed over the 20k word mark and am at page 83. Feeling excited and slightly nervous, cos I'm not sure what is coming next. I do pretty much know the ending, so that's a big PLUS.

Also, got my edits back from my ahhmazing freelance editor (Danielle Fine) for my tooth fairy story. Thankfully, the plot has smoothed out a ton, but it still needs work. It'll get there though. I started on the edits earlier in the week, but I'm too in the writing mode to switch to editing... So, for now, I shall work on writing my middle grade.


Luke, I am your mother. (kiddo corner)


This week has been a busy one. Grocery shopping (holy crap, Walmart is basically purgatory), trying new recipes (and nailing them, btw), story time at the library (wherein Lukey tried to lift someone's keys from their purse), killin' myself--uh, it--at the gym, TWO playdates for Lukey, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Pix for your viewing pleasure . . . 
















Just keep swimming. (all the randomness) 



Finished watching both seasons of Dead Like Me. Despite it being canceled suddenly, they did an excellent job of ending the show. I miss George already. Just hope to not see her any time soon...if ya know what I mean. Spoiler alert: She's a grim reaper. Tried to watch the movie, and it's just meh. They replaced one of the main characters with a different actress, and she just pisses me off. Let's be honest. lol Sooo, I'll finish watching that tonight.

BONUS: My local RWA chapter is having our annual conference on 5 March in Williamsburg, VA. So if you can make it, come on out. More info here.


Enjoy my Friday Feed? Here's more to delight you.



****

Still downloading Windows 10 . . . karen

No comments:

Post a Comment