January 15, 2016

*sings* I will, I will, write you. And other legendary things I did this week. Go ahead, click that link. #amwriting

Friday Feed . . . Doing things and stuff.


Call me Karen. (writing words)


Crossed over the 10k word mark in my work-in-progress on Tuesday! Started writing this book mid-December of last year. So, so, sooo very excited about it. I'm being uber secretive with this one, because top secret stuff is top secret. Tease. Yup, I know. Bwahaha

Just wish I could write as fast as Jim Carey in this GIF. LOL Oh well. I am happy to report that meeting my daily word count is going well. I've actually gone over it on a couple days. Yay!


Luke, I am your mother. (kiddo corner)



Because I know you've been waiting with baited breath, Lukey's diaper rash has finally cleared up! Phew. Let's hope that doesn't happen again (wishful thinking). 

He is currently trying to use his words more. We always tell the #demonpup (Rusty) goodnight before bed, and on the way up the stairs Lukey turns back, waves, and says: Nigh, nigh, Russy. Cue the feels. All of them. :D

Pix for your viewing pleasure . . . 



Reading is FUN

Just keep swimming. (all the randomness)



Got over 100K page views on my blog this week! Whaa?? Super pumped. 

Been a busy week for this bee. In between all the usual work-at-home mom things (AKA cleaning, cooking, finding lost items), I've been blogging, taking care of a sickly Hubs (had a cold but is better now), writing all the words, brunching with friends (cos you know that one is suuuuch a chore), going to the toddler reading program at the library, and hosting TWO playdates. It's been a productive week, if I do say so myself. 

In order to unwind I dashed out and bought some colored pencils and markers, cos this gal is gettin' her coloring on. Oh yeah, baby. How else does one adult?


OHHH, DID YOU KNOW???

Friends is gonna have a reunion episode on the 21st of February. WOWZA. I know. Check it out.


Ohhh times two. Do you read theSkimm?

What is it? Glad you asked.

It's "the daily e-mail newsletter that gives you everything you need to start your day. We do the reading for you and break down the latest news and information with fresh editorial content."

That's a mouthful. Basically, it's world news summed up in a hilariously tactful way. Cos let's face it...the news can be pretty dark, depressing, and oh-my-gawd-that-is-happening-what-why-FML most of the time.

Anywho, be like me, sign-up for the daily email. It's how I start my mornings. And coffee, of course.


Enjoy my Friday Feed? Here's more to delight you.


****

Waiting for the sleeping dragon to awaken . . . karen

No comments:

Post a Comment