March 11, 2016

Cry me a river...of words. Writing is hard. Not writing is harder. #amwriting #WIP #FridayFeed

Friday Feed . . . Doing things and stuff.

Call me Karen. (writing words)


So me this week.

First of all, the tears were cos getting back into the writing groove was difficult, since I'd been gone the week before visiting family and wrote a total of a hundred-ish words. Seriously, momentum is key for me. Second, I've had several crazy emotional scenes this week, which is good, but also. EEK. All the feels. Third, sometimes it's just hard to, erm, words.

I had hoped to be typing The End on my middle grade novel this weekend, but I'm beginning to think it might be another week-ish. I'm cool with that. I kinda don't want the story to be over. Except, I also kinda do. 



Luke, I am your mother. (kiddo corner)

Big week for the Lukey. He totally played chase/hide-and-seek at the library after story time. He also discovered that he has a love/hate relationship with puzzles--loves to dump out the pieces but hates that they don't automatically put themselves immediately back into place for dumping again.

Had a zoo playdate with a couple of new mommy friends. Total blast! On the drive there he was soooo SOOOO excited to see/point to every car on the interstate. Ohhh, and one of the mommies recommended a truck tunes video on You Tube. Now, he's obsessed with it. LOL Watch the dump truck clip . . . I bet dump-dump-dump-it will be stuck in your head too. You're welcome.



Pix for your viewing pleasure . . . 





Just keep swimming. (all the randomness) 

So, I've discovered something. Did you know that Groupon has an app??? Ohh, yes. There IS an app for that. 


Exactly.

Um, it's pretty awesome. So, yeah. You've probably guessed: I live under a rock.

Ohhh, AND I'm going to attempt one of those things you pin on Pinterest and never look at again. Yup, it's happening. Buying supplies this weekend. What is it you ask. 

*drum roll please*

A wooden growth chart for Lukey. Will keep ya posted. Get it??? Hahahaha. Didn't even plan that.

DIY directions here

Totally related, cos, chart/graph. Same thing, right? Um, anyway, found the below graph by accident. Thought it was coolness. So, ya know, sharing it. 


****

Enjoy my Friday Feed? Here's more to delight you.


****

So, Saturday, spring-forward, America . . . karen

No comments:

Post a Comment