February 2, 2016

There's a disposable for that? Huh. What'll they think of next?! #TryItTuesday #mommylife

Try It Tuesday . . . Wherein I review things and stuff.


Tired of sore milk, veggie stains--just kidding, toddlers don't eat those--and unidentifiable meat stench partying in your diaper bag until you get home to wash that cloth bib?

Now you don't have to. 

There's a disposable for that.




Today's product: Munchkin Disposable Bibs


Where to find: Um, Amazon. Duh. However, if you feel like leaving the house, Babies R Us has them cheaper.

Average cost: $5.99 to $8.00 (24 to 36 per box)

Lasts: One bib will last the duration of a meal, unless the toddler yanks so hard that it rips (thankfully, not happened with my toddler yet)


Karen's rating: 








These bibs are the schzit, man. I just happened to discover them by happy accident whilst meandering in a Babies R us--sans toddler. If I used them every day it'd get kinda pricey, but I use these for travel, day trips, or playdates. They are seriously awesome. Once the kid finishes eating, just throw the bib away. No putting a crusty cloth bib in a baggie to take home and wash later. 

Makes my life easier! 


Heard of them? Used them? What say you?

****

Wanna see more red balloons go by? Thought so. Check out my previous reviews*
*Reviews are my own opinions, I am not paid to promote any items.


****

Drinking--uh, coffee--at 10AM . . . karen

No comments:

Post a Comment