October 23, 2013

Midweek Mayhem: Much LONGING, awesome contests, and a Banshee eye roll fail :P #dragonsFTW #RWA

Working it out…
************
The Becoming Playlist!
Wanted to share some of the songs that inspired me as I wrote Becoming...
Alive by Krewella



Hearing voices…
Cover art by Danielle Fine
  • Check out my stunning cover inspiration for my dark and gritty new adult urban fantasy with cursed dragon shifters (right beside this paragraph) designed by the talented Danielle Fine!!!
  • Twitter pitch for BecomingAfter a transplant gives Zoe a dragon shifter’s heart, she learns that her online boyfriend is her donor and...a girl.
************
 Today I'm sharing snippet #19 from the Becoming prequel titled Longing (unedited and in Taylor's POV)! Read snippets here: #1#2#3#4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18. Excited for y'all to get to know my dragons better :) 

Longing - Chapter 1 (snippet #19)... 

Zoe’s laugh was much weaker today than it had been in a long while, but despite everything the girl continued to spend time with the kids, those who would certainly get a new heart before she did. For a fleeting second Taylor wondered if she could convince her father to give Zoe one of the donor hearts. Put the girl at the top of the list as a favor to Taylor. Of course that would never happen. Her father had no control over who received a heart and who didn’t. Hospital politics did.

************

Cover art by Danielle Fine
Waiting game...
  • On week #32 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.
  • Requests currently out for Becoming are 6 total! Squee!!!  *fingers and toes crossed* 
Reading...
  • (Am reading) Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter! Book #2 in the White Rabbit Chronicles. Fantastic spin on zombies...they live and feed among us in the spiritual world... Creepy awesomeness!
  • (Finished) Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James... My review and rating to come once I've had time to process. Started book #2 tho because I gotta know what's happening!!
  • Looking for book recommendations and reviews for your 2013 TBR List? Check out The Perks of Being a Book Nerd

Bonus material... 
*Writers, looking for a talented editor? I highly recommend Danielle FineShe's edited four manuscripts of mine and has taught me so much! I'm a stronger writer because of her guidance. Also, she designed my beautiful inspiration cover art for Becoming and Running From ShadowsAnnnnd she created the book trailer for Witch Way to Turn! 
*For more information on Dani's editing services, cover design, book trailer creation and website design stop by her site!


************
Random Alert! Alert. Alert. Alert...
Looky!! I'm on the downhill stretch! Lovin' this story! Sooo happy I was asked to take part in this anthology! Stoked!!

Banshee eye roll fail :P You're welcome!

When demon pup's are pondering deviltry...

LOL Just because...

No comments:

Post a Comment