- Witch Way to Turn... Available now in both e-book and print format!! Check it out here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Lyrical Press... Super excited :o)
- Awesome new reviews for Witch Way to Turn: The Evolution of a Muse. A Case of Reading Insomnia. The DeAubrey Digest. Woot!!
- On the right-side of my blog is a list of stops I'm on all this month touring for Witch Way to Turn. Poof on by! (WWTT humor...teehee)
- Today I'm at Captivated Reading! Hope you'll stop by and enter the giveaway :)
- Am pluggin' away on book #2 in the Witch Way series. Current word count is a little over 52,000 words!
- Here's a little teaser from book #2 I'm super happy with (as always, no spoilers to book #1 or #2). Ah yes, Breena still has the boys pining after her. Evil girl! Bwahaha. Hm...which hot boy's POV is this? Myles or Orin? Of course, the tenacious grin that creased her dimples when she smiled took him to heights of desperation. He’d do anything to be the reason for joy on her face. Anything.
|Cover Art by Danielle Fine|
- On week #10 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.*continues to keep fingers and toes crossed and keeps querying*
- On week #2 of waiting to hear back from the two agents and editor from the RWA conference. *also continues to keep all possible body parts crossed*
|Me and the Hubs|
My Witch Way to Turn book release party!!! It was so awesome! The venue was the beautiful Cove Tavern in Williamsburg, Virginia.
A big shout out to my friend Clara for organizing it. Also, many thanks to my dear friend Kat for making an absolutely gorgeous cake.
I know there were a lot of peeps who wanted to be there but couldn't, so I've posted a couple pix for your enjoyment ;) Missed you!!
|Lovely Friends :)|
- Creatures of the Moon by Kristine Overbrook! Fantastic read. I've been savoring it. The past couple of days have been intense at City Hall. So curling up with my Kindle has been my saving grace :)
*Friday, August 17 at 12:00pm, I'll be participating in a live Twitter party. Hope you'll stop by! @karenYbynum
*It's official... I'm totally doing the Facebook thing now. LOL Let's be friends! Come on over and *like/add* me...promise to totally *like/add* ya back! :)
*Beautiful Cover Art for Running From Shadows by Danielle Fine... Check her website for more cover art, editing and book trailer services.
Random Alert! Random. Alert. Alert. Alert...
Mikey and I had a beautiful outdoor wedding at a botanical garden in Belmont, North Carolina followed by an indoor reception with a jazz band. Ah, memories...
*sings* All you need is chocolate...chocolate is all you need. LOL
|Our Wedding Day - October 21, 2006|