- Witch Way to Turn... Officially released on Monday in both e-book and print format!! Check it out here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Lyrical Press... Super excited :o)
- Awesome reviews coming in for Witch Way to Turn: Sizzling Hot Book Reviews and Night Owl Reviews. And more coming next week!
- On the right-side of my blog is a list of stops I'll be on this month touring for Witch Way to Turn. Hope you'll be able to poof on by! (WWTT humor...teehee)
- Today I'm being interviewed by Author Ryan Hill...such fun questions (click here)! His children's book titled J.P. Trouble--super cute read--is available now!
- Today I'm also on A Dream Within A Dream's blog (click here)!
- Am pluggin' away on book #2 in the Witch Way series. Current word count is a little over 50,000 words!
- Here's a little teaser from book #2 I'm super happy with (as always, no spoilers to book #1 or #2)...can you guess which hottie my girl, Breena, is talking to? teeheehee Is it Myles Young, the vampire convict or Orin Heider, the preternatural assassin? (All prose was left out to not give anything away.)
“Whaddya mean by whole? Why not happy?” -- Sassy Breena.
“Happy is just an emotion. A word. It implies an opposite can be true.” -- Hot Boy.
“Doesn’t whole imply there can be emptiness?” -- Sassy Breena.
“Wholeness isn’t an emotion. It’s a state of being.” -- Hot Boy.Waiting game…
|Cover Art by Danielle Fine|
- On week #9 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.*continues to keep fingers and toes crossed and keeps querying*
- On week #1 of waiting to hear back from the two agents and editor from the RWA conference. *also continues to keep all possible body parts crossed*
|The print book arrived in the mail on Thursday!|
|Opening it ever so carefully...|
The feeling of seeing my book--right there--in front of me was...incredible. Like a dream come true.
|Actually holding the words that were once only in my mind...|
Then... I held it. Cradled it in my hands. Felt along its binding and basked in every square inch of its beauty.
|On the page...|
Even though I read e-books almost exclusively, seeing Witch Way to Turn in print on the page was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. I'm so happy and grateful for this opportunity. A BIG thank you to Lyrical Press!!
- Finished Only Scandal Will Do by Jenna Jaxon coming home from RWA...couldn't put it down! It was awesome! Check my review here.
- Just started Creatures of the Moon by Kristine Overbrook! Am really enjoying it...in fact, I'm trying to get this post finished quickly so I can curl up with my Kindle and get my reading on!!
*Next week I'll post pix and info about Witch Way to Turn's book release party...it was sooo much fun!!!
*It's official... I'm totally doing the Facebook thing now. LOL Let's be friends! :)
*Beautiful Cover Art for Running From Shadows by Danielle Fine... Check her website for more cover art, editing and book trailer services.
Random Alert! Random. Alert. Alert. Alert...
|Rusty pup says, Why do I have to shake your hand...again?|