- Please VOTE for Witch Way to Turn!! My baby is a favorite in the Five Heart Review contest with The Romance Studio!!! Squee!! Cast your ballot here!
- Loved this 4.5 Star review of Witch Way to Turn from Long and Short Reviews! Check it here :)
- I've entered Running From Shadows into Miss Snark's Baker's Dozen Agent Pitch Contest!! Check the line-up of amazing agents here and if you'd like to enter your MG/YA novel...do it here.
- Tomorrow I interview my fantastically talented editor, Danielle Fine!!! One of my fave things she said was about what drew her to Witch Way to Turn... Whaa? You thought I'd tell you now? Pa-lease! Do you know me at all? :P This girl likes to tease...you'll find out Thursday!
- November 9th through the 12th, I'll be participating in Autumn's Harvest Blog Hop!! There will be a TON of fantastic prizes and over 200 participants, so stop back by on Friday! :D Here's the line-up... I'm #40!!
- Witch Way book #2 is with my editor! Rounds will probably take several months.
- Am doing setting description edits for Running From Shadows. Gotta make my demon-slaying unicorn story sparkle and shine even more than it already does!! Am on page 17 of 281...
- Currently going gangbuster on my work-in-progress (a new adult urban fantasy with cursed dragon shifters and is unlike anything I've ever written)! Crossed over 30k words yesterday! I absolutely love how gritty, dark and real this book is.
- Here's a teaser for you...
She had already begun to fade away.
Arctic pain scorched the length of her back until she thought her shoulders would bleed drops of ice. The monster within pinned her to the floor, announcing its presence. She retched, dry-heaving against the cement. Then vomited.
Do not fight me. The beast bellowed in her mind.
She didn’t respond. Didn’t give it the satisfaction. She would hold out as long as she could. The demon’s invasion meant losing herself…her memories…her love.
You are weak. Pathetic. The deep-seated growl mimicked laughter. And mine.She faded.
|Cover Art by Danielle Fine|
- On week #22 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.*continues to keep fingers and toes crossed and keeps querying*
- On week #14 of waiting to hear back from the editor I pitched to at the RWA conference in July. *also continues to keep all possible body parts crossed*
- Finished reading 7 Days of Seduction by Jenna Jaxon over the weekend! (Buy it here!) Omigosh, seriously HAWT short story, erotic romance. Definitely adult and highly recommended! I've given it 5 Stars and the review will be forthcoming :)
- Currently I am beta-reading for an awesome friend and writer... Katheryn!
- My next read is Winter Fairy by Lola Karns!! Check it out here!
*Tune back in for SSS on Sunday for more steamy goodness from Running From Shadows! Pax and Greta are at his cabin...she's seriously questioning the shadow demon thing.
*Would love to get more Likes for my author page! Click here... Thanks!
*Add Witch Way to Turn to your to-be-read list here!
*Beautiful Cover Art for Running From Shadows by Danielle Fine... Check her website for more cover art, editing and book trailer services.
Random Alert! Random. Alert. Alert. Alert...
|Soooo, guess what I did yesterday? Whaa? Isn't that how everyone wore their stickers?|
|Rusty--6 years ago--when he was brand new... See! He was/is a demon pup! LOL|
|Rusty pup over the weekend. Isn't he adorable? Doesn't he look like a little old man? teehee And, yes, he does sleep under the covers...he is a very strange dog. Love him!!!!!|