Happy Midweek Y'all!
- Squee!!! Running From Shadows came in 2nd place for the 20th Annual Heart of the West contest (Utah Chapter of Romance Writers of America)!!! *does happy dance*
- Thursday, October 11, I'll be guest blogging about my fave TV Witches! Check out my post tomorrow at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews!
- My local Chapter of RWA--Chesapeake Romance Writers is hosting a contest! Check it out here for a chance to get your manuscript in front of agents and editors!
- Pitch Contest--Spooktacular Extravaganza opens on October 13th, so polish those 3-line pitches! Check it here.
- Alien story is on hold for a bit as I work on Witch Way book #2 revisions and another work-in-progress that I can't stop thinking about!
- Here's a teaser from book #2 I'm super happy with (as always, no spoilers to book #1 or #2).
- (Myles's POV) Moments passed like centuries as he waited, hoped, prayed for her wound to close up. For her heart to continue to beat. For her life not to end.
|Cover Art by Danielle Fine|
- On week #18 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.*continues to keep fingers and toes crossed and keeps querying*
- On week #10 of waiting to hear back from the editor I pitched to at the RWA conference in July. *also continues to keep all possible body parts crossed*
- Am currently reading Keir by Pippa Jay (romance/science fiction)! Powerful and emotional read so far! Outcast. Cursed. Dying. Is Keir beyond redemption? 82% in and loving it! Just wish I had more time to read! One day :)
- A favorite snippet from Keir: Fire pulsed under his skin wherever her lips touched him, and he grasped at her hair, hard-pressed to be gentle as need consumed him. It was torture beyond anything he had known. It was bliss beyond anything he had imagined. The red blaze of her passion and pleasure flooded his mind, blanking all coherent thought, binding them body and soul.
*Tune back in for SSS on Sunday for more steamy goodness from Running From Shadows!
*Would love to get more Likes for my author page! Click here... Thanks!
*Need more Likes for my publisher Lyrical Press... Please click here! Thanks!!
*Beautiful Cover Art for Running From Shadows by Danielle Fine... Check her website for more cover art, editing and book trailer services.
Random Alert! Random. Alert. Alert. Alert...
|Ah, sweet wisdom. Fun with puns :)|
|Me talking to a statue...|