- Squee!!!!!! Witch Way to Turn has Sizzling Read promo this month...check out Breena's character interview here. So much fun! The girl has so much to say! iHeart her! :) I'm also giving away a signed copy of Witch Way to Turn...stop by and comment to enter! Good luck!
- Running From Shadows didn't make it into the agent round of the Come and Get It contest. However, my query received some excellent critiques, so I plan to do a little revamping.
- Just signed up for the free version of HootSuite. Gonna give it a try. Seems like a good idea to have Twitter/FB both on the same app. Plus, it allows me to schedule tweets/shares. Will keep you posted!
|Me at Alcatraz in 2011|
- Things are coming along nicely for the yet-to-be-titled alien novella. I'm nearly at 11k words. The goal is 40k. As I talk about the alien story, which takes place in San Francisco, California... I'll be posting some pictures from the trip my hubby and I took there last year. This pic is inside the prison (Alcatraz Island). In my novella this is where everyone on their 18th birthday is taken to be tested, and if you're a DNA Match--well, let's just say...you don't wanna be a match!
- I started Witch Way book #2 revisions on Monday! I'm doing my first read thru, making comments on things that need to be tweaked and adding notes in places where additional scenes/details will need to be written.
- Here's a teaser from book #2 I'm super happy with (as always, no spoilers to book #1 or #2).
- (Myles POV) He shuddered, but kept drinking. This was for Breena…to be with her. If he could go the rest of his existence without an ounce of blood, he would. Some vampires lived to drink. Myles drank to live.
|Cover Art by Danielle Fine|
- On week #15 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.*continues to keep fingers and toes crossed and keeps querying*
- On week #7 of waiting to hear back from the one agent and editor from the RWA conference. *also continues to keep all possible body parts crossed*
- (Update) One of the agents who had requested at RWA sent me a very encouraging rejection. One of her comments: You are undoubtedly a strong writer, and I liked Greta's voice.
- (Update) A 'no' is never fun to hear, but it does get a little easier....or maybe my skin has just gotten thicker? The right agent is going to work out. She just wasn't The One...even though she was awesome :)
- Am currently reading Keir by Pippa Jay (romance/science fiction)! Powerful and emotional read so far! Outcast. Cursed. Dying. Is Keir beyond redemption?
*Friday, September 21 on my blog the fantastic Dana D'Angelo will be visiting to share a guest post on EFT and Unblocking Your Writing Potential. Can't wait! Also check out her newly released medieval romance One True Knight!
*Tune back in for SSS on Sunday for more steamy goodness from Running From Shadows!
*Would love to get more Likes for my author page! Click here... Thanks!
*Need more Likes for my publisher Lyrical Press... Please click here! Thanks!!
*Beautiful Cover Art for Running From Shadows by Danielle Fine... Check her website for more cover art, editing and book trailer services.
Random Alert! Random. Alert. Alert. Alert...
|Rusty pup and I were really tired and bored of riding in the car for hours and hours and...you get the idea. So when the hubby finally stopped for a break, I started taking random pictures. There ya have it! :)|