- BIG news for Witch Way to Turn... My publisher Lyrical Press has re-opened their print line and chose to print Witch Way!!! *throws hands in air and spins around saying Hey-O, Hey-O* Release date for print is October 1st!! Super excited :o)
- Great comments on my unicorn-demon slaying story (Running From Shadows) during Six Sentence Sunday! There will be more Greta coming to you on this Sunday!
- After much feedback (thank you) on my pitch line for Running From Shadows, I'm feeling this... Whaddya think? A unicorn shifter must choose to kill the boy she loves to save her coven from the shadow demon who lusts after her soul.
|Cover Art by Danielle Fine|
- Am pluggin' away on the sequel to Witch Way to Turn. Current word count is a little over 40,000 words!
- Here's a little teaser from book #2 I'm super happy with (as always, no spoilers to book #1 or #2)...my girl is learning to control the crazy-fast, blue-light-power she shoots out of her hands! Without giving it a second thought, Breena flung the door open. Palms held high. Ready to blast the bitch to hell and back for hurting her boyfriend.
- On week #7 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.*continues to keep fingers and toes crossed and keeps querying*
- Hooray for vacation!! Friday I'm working a half day at city hall and then heading to Augusta, Georgia for my cousin's wedding. Hey, I'm not actually in this wedding, so I can sit back and enjoy. Yay!
- Then it's California time on July 23 for Romance Writers of America Nationals conference. I'll be attending workshops, sightseeing and stalking--uh, pitching--to two agents and an editor on Friday, July 27. Wish me luck!!
*Tune back in for SSS on Sunday...
*Follow me on Twitter for wedding and conference updates.
*Beautiful Cover Art for Running From Shadows by Danielle Fine... Check her website for cover art, editing and book trailer services.
Random Alert! Random. Alert. Alert. Alert...
|Use the Force, Luke!|