Midweek Mayhem. And maybe at some point my chaos—uh, life—will become slightly more organized. A girl can dream, right?
Working it out…
- The trailer for Witch Way to Turn is in the works! Squee! We are in the process of picking out music, art and hope to have it ready to roll a month before WWTT’s release date of August 6!
- Starting this Sunday (June 24) I’ll be participating in Six Sentence Sunday. This is a really cool site that helps to get the word out about non-published and published writers. Check it out: SSS. More information on Sunday! Stay tuned :)
- Breena, Myles and Orin are talking to me…they don’t want the adventure to end. So I hear and obey! WWTT2 is currently in the work-in-progress stage. I’m a little over 20k words in. The goal is to have the first draft complete (or very close to the end) before I leave for RWA Nationals on July 23.
- Tom Petty had it so right: "waiting IS the hardest part." My demon-slaying unicorn manuscript (Running from Shadows) is currently being read by an amazing agent. *crosses fingers…and toes*
- 51% into Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris
- 21% into Quitter: Turning Your Job into a Dream and Your Dream into a Job by Jon Acuff
- 12% into Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate