- (NEW) Young Adult Blog Hop from now until 4 February. And guess what? You don't have to follow me or anything! lol Just stop by and enter to win a copy of Witch Way to Turn in e-book or print... Your preference! If you choose print though, I'll sign it for you...and I have a pretty signature. I like my middle initial... A LOT. Just sayin ;)
|Cover art by Danielle Fine|
- (Update) My dark and gritty work-in-progress, titled Becoming, (a new adult urban fantasy with cursed dragon shifters) is currently with my amazing editor!!! So excited to make this story sparkle and then pitch it at RT and RWA in a few months! Agents, you're gonna want this story...like super bad! Just sayin' ;D
- Check out my stunning cover inspiration (right side above this paragraph) designed by my talented editor Danielle Fine!!!
- Here's an unedited six sentence snippet for you...this is Aiden's point-of-view (the sexy, conflicted, knight bad-boy).
- If it was possible that Zoe was one of them, Aiden would know tonight. What he would do if she was, brought up a completely different set of questions. He couldn’t just give up on hundreds of year’s worth of work, dedication and immortality. Could he?
His fingers twitched as he lit two more candles on the table. He had to replenish his supply, and soon. Today’s dose had consisted of half the normal amount. He had to save a bigger hit for his next surgery on Monday. He would get out of the morgue, or become mortal trying. Somehow he’d have to check the hilt of his sword at a point during their date.
- (Update) My editor finished reading Becoming yesterday and she LOVED IT!! (With ALL cap letters and everything!!!) I totally did the happy dance yesterday at work when I found out! And she said it doesn't need a ton of work, which is fantastic cos with Running From Shadows there were nearly 1500 comments on the first round of edits! I can't wait to start edits on Becoming! I feel like I've really grown as an author with this book.
- (Update) While I wait for edits on Becoming, I'm back in Rhodhiss, baby! Okay, not literally, but I am working on revisions to Witch Way to Turn book #2!! Right now I'm rewriting the opening...
|Cover art by Danielle Fine|
- On week #35 of waiting to hear back from a lovely agent who is reading Running From Shadows.*continues to keep fingers and toes crossed* Erm, this may not happen. LOL :P *keeps querying*
- (NEW) Guess what? I got a FULL request on Monday from a publishing house that I'm really excited about! *fingers crossed*
- Currently I am beta-reading for a fantastic friend and writer... Katheryn!
- Just finished my beta for Jenna Jaxon on Friday, and let me tell you... I can't wait for you to read the sequel to Only Scandal Will Do!!! So fantastic!! Jenna never disappoints!
- Looking for book recommendations and reviews for your 2013 TBR List? Check out The Perks of Being a Book Nerd!
*Tune back in for Six Sentences on Sunday! More steamy goodness with Pax and Greta... Running From Shadows!
*Beautiful cover art for Becoming and Running From Shadows and Witch Way to Turn book trailer by the awesomely talented Danielle Fine... Check her website for more cover art, editing, book trailer and NOW web design services. Fantastic example: Vince Considine's site here!
Random Alert! Alert. Alert. Alert...
|Rusty pup--in the backyard--scoping out the strange, squishy white substance beneath his cute little paws ;)|